To pair your sensor reproduce the following steps:
- turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone
- turn the sensor on
- start the Mobitee and PIQ application
- go to PIQ Driving Range
- the application warns you to turn your Bluetooth ON if you Bluetooth is OFF
- then the application scans devices around you. If the result is empty, ensure that your PIQ sensor is turned ON
- select your PIQ sensor and click on PAIR.
If you use Android 6.0, make sure that Mobitee and PIQ has approval from you to use the Bluetooth.
Please note that once your sensor is paired with your smartphone, noone else can use it, except if you unpair it willingly.
If you forgot to unpair it and you tried to associate it with a new smartphone, you can click 5 times on your sensor button to reset information.
Beware, any sessions recorded before the 5 clicks and not synchrozed will be lost.